Monday, June 1, 2015

SF Orks in 6mm

I finished painting an army of 6mm SF orks from Black Tea tribe (as can be seen on battle flag).

All models are from GW Epic range, and all ale plastic with exception of metal Squiggoth.
As usually, all models are individually based on washers, to be able to connect with my magnetized board.

I will use them for Five Core and similar games. I am also working on my on vision of SF squad based game that uses D20 set mechanics, but more abut it when it gets into shape good enough to be presented.

Next on my painting board are coming GW space marines and Chaos mixed from GW and Onslaught miniatures.




1 comment:

  1. 6mm skirmishing!

    Always makes me happy to see, and the orks are perfect for it, since you get so many character models.

    ReplyDelete