Monday, June 29, 2015

Back from vacation

I have just returned from 2 weeks family holiday.

I had limited access to internet on the beach, but I took with me some books and dice, and I had more time than usual to play some solo RPGs.

Therefore, you can soon expect report from the 5th edition D&D dungeon crawl and a story driven 9Qs adventure of Far away land RPG.

I also spent lots of time thinking how to re-write some SF rules I'm working on, according to the editorial comments I received before holiday - and this also needs to be put into PC.

All in all, lots of gaming related writing awaiting....

But first I have to catch up with issues waiting for me in the office, and I will have to tackle one gaming issue at the time.

So, stay tuned, I hope to have some new updates soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment