Monday, February 10, 2014

Onslaught miniatures

Following my decision to change scale to 6mm wherever possible, recently I decided to order some 6mm SF models from Onslaught miniatures.

The models on their web page look just great and detailed, and I have to say I was a little skeptic how will they look in real life considering that they are 6mm after all.

And last week the models arrived.
 I really have to say that I was impressed with how good the models really look.
The level of detail is amazing, and I have to admit that I am in love with these miniatures.
And they also paint really well, but that will be the theme of a future post.

So, as it looks like, I will definitely support Onslaught miniatures in the future, since they are promising some great additions to their already fine range.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked your minis! Shoot me an email if you ever decide to make another order -

    Don Carr, Onslaught Miniatures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Don. I am half way through painting these, and I will definitely want more, so expect a mail from me in a month or two :)

    ReplyDelete