Saturday, March 30, 2013

Star Wars pocket models

Today, I entered a toy shop to purchase some Easter presents for kids, when on one shelf I noticed a small box entitled Star Wars Pocket Models CCG The Clone Wars Tactics Scavenger Pack. Box was priced at 4 euro, so I couldnt resist buying it.
I have to say the walue for the monety is great.
Even when I throw away cards, which are useles to me, inside I found 17 paper star ships, belonging to 9 different types, just what I need for the games like 5150 Star Navy by 2HW and similar.



I am thinking about purschasing another box   :)
 

3 comments:

  1. I love these models! I had forgotten about them... The game that they come with is junk, if I am remembering correctly, but they are a cheap way to get some neat models for other games. I need to check my local store and see if they still have any in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find! Too bad that when these things actually show up around here, they tend to be sold at three to five times the original price...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I was surprised to find them in toy store, especially considering that they are out of print since 2009!
    And 4 euro for a box is a steal.

    ReplyDelete